Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
The re-opening of our office requires some modifications to our usual routines. These are based on the recommendations and requirements of our State Dental Board, the American Dental Association and the CDC.
- We are required to ask you a series of questions before every appointment; although you may feel it is intrusive and redundant, this will be the new normal for all health care providers.
- When you arrive at the office, please text the patient’s name to 844-456-3126 and wait in your car until we respond via text when we are ready for you or your child to come in.
- EVERYONE must wear masks when they enter the office and may not remove them until they are requested to do so. Patients will be asked to put their mask back on before getting out of the clinic chair.
- To minimize the number of people in our office at any given time, we are asking that only the patient come into the office. Parents, please wait in your car, or walk your child as far as the door. For younger or special needs children, only one adult may accompany the child into the office and this adult will be required to wear a mask during the entire visit.
- Everyone who enters the building will have their temperature taken.
- Please RESCHEDULE your appointment if you or anyone in your family has been exposed to anyone who has Covid 19.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are on Ohio’s high risk list for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: